Directions: In the following questions, four spellings of the same word is given, identify the misspelt word.
1. (a) Dolorous
2. (a) Sedate
3. (a) Parimeter
4. (a) Terrer
5. (a) Nectar
SECTION II- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/ CURRENT AFFAIRS
6. ‘World Consumer Rights Day is celebrated every year on:
(a) 15th March
(b) 22nd March
(c) 24th December
(d) 10th March
7. Who wrote the book “ Train to Pakistan”?
(a) Arundhati Roy
(c) Khushwant Singh
(d) Salman Rushdie
8. Which Indian sportsperson has featured in the 2017 Forbes list of world’s highest paid athletes?
(c) M.S. Dhoni
(d) Leander Paes
9. National Youth day has been celebrated on ………….. every year since 1985 on the birthday of Swami Vivekanand.
(a) 10th January
(b) 12th January
(c) 13th January
(d) 1st January
10. Which indian bank will set up 100 digital village across the country?
(a) Punjab National Bank
(b) Dena Bank
(c) State Bank of India
(d) Vijaya Bank
SECTION III- LOGICAL REASONING
Directions: Each question contains 6 statements followed by 4 sets of combinations of 3. Choose the set in which the statements are logically related.
11. A. No Tom is Dick. B. All Tom are harry
C. Some Tom are Harry D. Some Harry are not dick
E. No Dick is Harry. F. All Harry are Tom.
12. A. Table is a chair. B. Chair is not stool.
C. Chair is furniture. C. Table is furniture.
E. Stool is not furniture. F. Table is stool.
13. A. All Trucks fly. B. All Scoters fly.
C. Some cars are not truck D. Some scooters are not truck.
E. Some cars are Scooters. F. No cars fly.
Directions: In each of these questions, one term in the given number series is wrong. Find out the wrong term.
SECTION IV- LEGAL APTITUDE
16. A total of ……… financial emergencies have been imposed in India till date.
17. To relinquish his office, the President of India can submit his resignation to:
(a) Vice-president of India
(b) Chief Justice of India
(c) Speaker of LokSabha
(d) Prime Minister of India
18. An advertisement on the window of a bookstore for sale of a stock of books would constitute:
(a) Invitation to offer
(c) Rescinded Offer
(d) Deemed Acceptance
19. Innuendo, in legal term, is:
20. The contract is void when consent is caused by:
(b) Undue Influence