1. Which of the following statements regarding consideration is not correct?
(a) It must be given at the desire of the promisor.
(b) It may be past also.
(c) It need not be adequate to the promise.
(d) Stranger to it cannot sue
2. Which one of the following is not an organ of the United Nations?
(a) Economic and Social Council.
(b) International Court of Justice
(c) Trusteeship Council
(d) World Health Organization
3. Who can request the International Court of Justice to give an advisory opinion on any legal question?
(a) Any member of United Nations.
(b) The highest Court of Justice of any Nation
(c) The General Assembly of the United Nations
(d) Any Permanent Member of the Security Council
4. Which of the following State has rejoined UNESCO on October 01, 2003 after 19 years absence?
(a) United Sates of America
5. Which of the following is not a Specialised Agency of the United Nations?
(a) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
(b) Food and Agricultural Organisation.
(c) U.N. Human Rights Commission.
(d) International Labour Organisation.
6. The Sixth Conference of World Trade Organization was held in December 2005 at
(a) Hong Kong
7. When was an Indian Airlines plane on its flight from Kathmandu to Delhi, hijacked and taken to Khandhar by terrorists?
(a) September 1981
(b) December 1999
(c) September 2001
(d) July 1994
8. The European Union now includes total number of members:
9. Manila Declaration 2012 is related to
(a) Human Rights
(b) Marine Coast Protection
(c) Air Pollution Control
(d) Economic issues
10. Civil Procedure Code 1908 is not applicable to which of the following namely
(a) Civil matters
(b) Revenue matters
(c) Services matter
(d) Land law and local laws