1. The amendment of the Transfer of Property Act 1882, in the year 2002 amended the provisions of
(a) Section 100
(b) Section 106
(c) Section 108
(d) Section 110
2. Which property cannot be transferred?
(a) A public office
(b) A mere chance to succeed
(c) A mere right of re-entry
(d) All of the above
3. The power of Judicial Review in India is possessed by
(a) Supreme Court alone
(b) By all Courts
(c) Supreme Court as well as High Courts
(d) None of the Courts
4. Rajya Sabha can withhold Money Bill for a period of
(a) 14 days
(b) 3 months
(c) 6 months
(d) None of the above
5. Reservation of seats in educational institutions in favour of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is governed by
(a) Article 15(4) of the Constitution
(b) Article 16(4) of the Constitution
(c) Article 29(2) of the Constitution
(d) Article 14 of the Constitution
6. “Loya Jirga” is the term used for Tribal Council which will have a decisive role in framing new Constitution of which country?
7. Which country became independent in the year 2002 after 450 years of Portuguese rule, followed by a quarter-century of Indonesian occupation?
(a) East – Timor
8. Terrorist, “Bali Bombings” in which 202 people were killed and several injured were done in which country?
9. The rule enunciated by Sec. 65 of Indian Contract Act, 1872 is applicable to agreements which are discovered void by
(b) Failure of consideration
(d) All the above.
10. A contract of life-insurance, the performance of which depends upon a future event, falls under the category of
(a) Contingent Contract
(b) Contract of Indemnity
(c) Contract of Guarantee
(d) Special Contract