1. Who is authority competent to issue notice to evict and realize damages from a person who has damaged or misappropriated or found in occupation of a Gaon Sabha land unauthorizedly?
(A) Land Management Committee
(B) Lekhpal of the circle
(C) Assistant Collector concern
2. Under the U.P. Zamindari Abolition and Reforms Act, 1950 at present classes of tenure are-
(A) Bhumidhar, Sirdar, Adhivasi and Asami
(B) Bhumidhar with transferable right and Bhumidhar with non transferable rights
(C) Bhumidhari with transferable rights, Bhumidhar with non transferable rights, Asami and Government lessee
(D) Bhumidhari with transferable rights, Bhumidhar with non transferable rights & Asami
3. Which amongst the following is not exempted from operation of U.P. Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting Rent & Eviction) Act, 1972?
(A) Any building of which the Government or a local authority or a public sector corporation or a Cantonment Board is landlord
(B) Any building belonging to or vested in a recognized educational institutional
(C) Any building of which the Government or a local authority or a public sector corporation or a cantonment Board is the tenant
(D) Any building, whose monthly rent exceeds two thousand rupees
4. Which amongst the following is not a ground under section 20 of the U.P. Urban Building (Regulation of Letting Rent & Eviction) Act, 1972 for instituting a suit for eviction?
(A) That the tenant is in arrears of rent for not less than four months, and has failed to pay the same to the landlord within one month from the date of service upon him of a notice of demand
(B) That the tenant has without the permission in writing of the landlord made or permitted to be made any such construction or structural alteration in the building as is likely to diminish its value or utility or the disfigure it
(C) That the tenant without the permission of the landlord allowed one of his relatives to live with him in the tenanted accommodation
(D) That the tenant has sub-let, in contraventions of the provisions of section 25, as the case may be, of the old Act the whole or any part of the building
5. Amongst the following which is not a ground for release of a building under Section 21 of the U.P. Urban Building (Regulation of Letting Rent & Eviction) Act, 1972?
(A) That the building is bonafide required either in its existing form or after demolition and new construction by the landlord for occupation himself or any member of his family for residential purpose
(B) That the building is bonafide required either in its existing form or after demolition and new construction by the landlord for occupation himself or any member of his family for purposes of any profession, trade or calling
(C) In case of a residential building for occupation for business purposes
(D) That the building is in a dilapidated condition and is required for purposes of demolition and new construction
6. The President of a Municipal Board on charges can be removed by which amongst the following?
(A) The Municipal Board by simple majority
(B) By the electorate who elected the president by simple majority
(C) By the State Government
(D) By the Commissioner of the Division
7. Which amongst the following is correct process for removal of the Pradhan of a Gaon Sabha?
(A) The Pradhan can be removed by majority of the villagers
(B) The Pradhan can be removed by majority of the members of the Gram Sabha
(C) The Pradhan can be removed by the majority of two-third of the members of the Gaon Sabha present and voting
(D) By an order passed by District Deputy Collector
8. Upon the publication of the notification under Sub-section (2) of Section 4 of the U.P. Consolidation of Holdings Act, 1953, no tenure holder shall use his holding or any part therefore for purposes not connected with agriculture, horticulture or animal husbandry including pisciculture and poultry farming except with the permission in writing of-
(A) Consolidation officer
(B) Deputy Director of Consolidation
(C) Settlement Officer of Consolidation
(D) Consolidation Commissioner
9. In proceedings under the U.P. Consolidation of Holdings Act, 1953 which provisions amongst the following is not applicable-
(A) Section 5 of the Indian Limitation Act
(B) Chapter IX and X of U.P. Land Revenue Act, 1901
(C) Order XXI of Civil Procedure code
(D) Section 196 of Indian Penal Code
10. The authority competent to grant permission for development of land in a development area under U.P. Urban Planning and Development Act, 1973 is-
(A) Development Authority
(B) Chairman of the Development Authority
(C) Vice-Chairman of the Development Authority
(D) State Government