1. Against an arder of release passed by the District Magistrate under section 16 of U.R Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent and Eviction) Act, 1972-
(A) an appeal is maintainable before the District Judge
(B) an appeal is maintainable before the Commissioner
(C) the revision is maintainable before the District Judge
(D) the revision is maintainable before the High Court.
2.. Under Seen 24 of the U.P. Urban Buildings (Regulation of Letting, Rent and Eviction) Act, 1972 a tenant has option of re-entry-
(A ) when the tenant has been evicted on a suit filed by landlord for eviction on any of the grounds as mentioned under sub section (4) of Section 20 of the Act
(B) when the tenant vacates the premises on a promise made by landlord to permit re-entry after reconstruction of the building
(C) when the landlord after release under section 21(1) (b) of the Act demolishes the building and constructs new building
(D) when the tenant vacates the premises temporarily.
3. An elected member of the municipal board can be removed by-
(A) a resolution passed by municipal board by simple majority
(B) a resolution passed by municipal board by 2/3rd majority
(C) an order passed by the State Government
(D) an order passed by the President of the Municipal Board.
4. The Gram Sabha under the U.R Panchayat Raj Act, 1947 means-
(A) a body consisting of all adult males residing in Gram Sabha
(B) a body consisting of all adult males and females residing in Gram Sabha
(C) a body consisting of all the persons registered in the electoral rolls
(D) a body consisting of all inhabitants residing in Gram Sabha.
5. The Development Authority under the U.R Urban Planning and Development Act, 1973 can make any amendment in the zonal development plan as it thinks fit-
(A) which amendments in its opinion effect important alterations in the character of the plan
(B) which amendments in its opinion relate to the extent of the land uses
(C) which amendments in its opinion do not relate to the standards or population density
(D) which amendments in its opinion relate to the standards or population density.
6. What is the maximum area which can be allotted to an agricultural labourer of the of the village for abadi site under the U.P.Z.A. & L.R. Rules, 1952?
(A) 100 square meters
(B) 250 square meters
(C) 50 square meters
(D) No maximum limit prescribed.
7. When a female bhumidhar or asami other than a bhumidhar or asami mentioned in Sections 171&172 of the U.R Zamindari Abolition and Land Reforms Act dies, her interest in the holding shall devolve on which of her following heirs, first to the exclusion of others-
(A) Sister’s son
(D) Brother’s son.
8. Where the office of Pradhan is vacant by resignation of previous incumbent, which of the following procedures be adopted for discharging the duties of Pradhan?
(A) The Gram Sabha shall pass a resolution by 2/3rd majority electing any other person to discharge the duties of Pradhan
(B) The Gram Panchayat shall pass a resolution electing any member of Gram Panchayat to act as Pradhan
(C) The Up-Pradhan shall discharge duties of Pradhan till fresh election is held for the office of Pradhan
(D) The prescribed authority shall nominate a member of the Gram Panchayat to discharge the duties of Pradhan.
9. A bhumidhar or asami belonging to Scheduled Tribes can transfer any land by way of lease to a person belonging to which of the following categories?
(A) A person belonging to Scheduled Castes
(B) A person not belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes with prior permission of Assistant Collector First Class
(C) A person belonging to Scheduled Castes with the permission of Assistant Collector.
(D) A person belonging to Scheduled Tribes.
10. By-laws of a Municipal Board can be framed in which of following manners? .
(A) The State Government shall frame by-laws for the Municipal Board.
(B) The by-laws of the Municipal Board can be framed by passing a resolution by the Municipal Board.
(C) The by-laws can be framed by Municipality only by a special resolution after previous publication.
(D) The by-law can be framed by the President of the Municipal Board