1. Which one of the following is Directive Principle of State Policy?
(a) Right to Education
(b) Right to Property
(c) Right to move Supreme Court
(d) To organize Village Panchayats
2. Which one of the following is correct statement?
In deciding the question as to the disqualification of a Member of Parliament, the President shall act
(a) according to the opinion of the Election Commission.
(b) according to the opinion of the Supreme Court.
(c) with the aid and advice of the Council of Ministers
(d) in his own discretion
3. Under Section 14 of the Indian Evidence Act, 1972, which of the following facts becomes relevant, namely
(a) facts showing state of mind
(b) facts showing state of body
(c) facts showing state of bodily feelings
(d) All the above.
4. “Some shared morality is essential to the existence of any society” is the observation of
(a) Jeremy Bentham
5. Even a “student” may be treated as an expert under Section 45 of the Indian Evidence Act, 1872. It was laid down by the Supreme Court in
(a) Bhoginbhai Hirbhai v. State of Gujarat (1983)
(b) Sankaria v. State of Rajasthan (1978)
(c) Kanpur University v. Samir Gupta & others (1983)
(d) Punjab Singh v. State of Haryana (1984)
6. Rescission of the Contract means
(a) the renewal of original contract
(b) cancellation of contract
(c) alteration of contract
(d) substitution of new contract in place of earlier one
7. What is the position of a contract when it is being cause by mistake of law?
(b) Not voidable
8. Who said that, “Public Policy is a unruly horse”?
(a) Justice Atkin
(b) Justice Wright
(c) Justice Deny
(d) Justice Borrough
9. Under Section 182 of the Contract Act 1872, National Textile Corporation Ltd. is
(a) a Government department
(b) an agent of the Central Government
(c) not an agent of the Central Government
(d) an agent of the Central Government if the President consents.
10. In case of general offer, there is no need to communicate the acceptance if not required by the proposer. This has been held in
(a) Carlill v. Carbolic Smoke Ball Co.
(b) Bhagwandas v. Girdharilal
(c) Lalmon Shukla v. Gauri Dutt
(d) Ramji Dayawala and Sons v. Investment Import