1. The Government of India earns maximum revenue from
(b) Union Excise Duty
(c) Customs Duty
(d) Corporation Tax
2. Which among the following is not included in the development expenditure of Central Government?
(a) Defence Expenditure
(b) Expenditure on Economic Services
(c) Expenditure on Social and Community Services
(d) Grants to States
3. Which among the following States has the maximum production of coffee in India?
(d) Tamil Nadu
4. Pradhan Mantri Gramodaya Yojna aims at
(a) Meeting rural needs like education, health, housing, roads, water etc.
(b) Alleviating proverty through micro-enterprises
(c) Generating employment in the rural areas
(d) Strengthening the Panchayat Raj System to rural areas
5. Recently foundation stone of a new Rail Coach Factory has been laid at
(c) Rae Bareli
6. Which one of the following is the objective of National Food Security Mission?
(a) To increase production of rice
(b) To increase production of wheat
(c) To increase production of pulses
(d) All the above.
7. Which of the Indian Five Year Plans ensured higher growth rate as compared with the targeted growth rate?
(a) 2nd Five Year Plan
(b) 4th Five Year Plan
(c) 6th Five Year Plan
(d) 8th Five Year Plan
8. The present Trade Policy (2009-14) of the Government of India aims to achieve an annual export growth rate of
(a) 14 percent
(b) 15 percent
(c) 16 percent
(d) 13 percent
9. The correct sequence in descending order of leading producers of Petroleum in the Middle East is
(a) Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia
(b) Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait
(c) Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran
(d) Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait, Iraq
10. In December 2011, the meeting of Commerce Ministers of World Trade Organization was held in