1. I prefer to read____ the library.
2. He swam ____ the pool
3. Find the error
A. Of all the teachers
B. in our school
C. our class teacher
D. were very strict
4. Find the word that is nearest in meaning to the given word CENTENARY
A. a hundred years
B. Hundred runs
C. Hundredth anniversary
D. a very old man
5. Find the word that is opposite in meaning to the given word TRIUMPH
6. Pointing to lady, a man said. The son of her only brother is the brother of my wife. How is the lady related to that man?
C.Sister of father-in-law
7.A man said to a lady, Your mothers husbands sister is my aunt. How is that lady related to that man?
8. Roshan is taller than Hardik who is shorter than Sushil. Niza is taller than Harry but shorter than Hardik. Sushil is shorter than Roshan. Who is the tallest?
9.Ab ____d _a_____
10. A man is facing west. He turns 45 degree in the clockwise direction and then another 180 degree in the same direction and then 270 degree in the anticlockwise direction. Find which direction he is facing now?
11. In India the Governor of the states are appointed by ______?
A. Prime Minister
B. The parliament
C.The chief minister
D. the president
12. Mr. P. V. Narashima Rao is the ______ Prime Minister of India.
13. Crime is
A. Essentially an immoral act
B. An illegal act
C. Essentially a socially reprehensible
D. None of the above
14. Threatening to commit certain acts forbidden by Indian Penal Code is associated with which of the following?
15. Illegal signifies
A. Everything which is an offence
B. Everything which is prohibited by law
C. Everything which furnishes ground for civil action
D. All the above