SECTION I- ENGLISH
DIRECTIONS: In these questions, out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can substituted for given words/ phrases:
1. Too much officially formality
b. Red- tapism
2. Enclosure for birds
3. That cannot be conquered
4. In the following find which one is correctly spelt?
5. Fill in the blank with correct alternative:
He never drinks and drives. He is too …………to do something silly like that.
SECTION II- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/ CURRENT AFFAIRS
6. India signed the “Paris Agreement on Climate Change” in April, 2016 at:
b. New York
d. New Delhi
7. “Beyond the Lines ¬ An Autobiography” is authored by:
a. Arun Shorie
b. Justice Krishna Iyer
c. Mr. Soli Sorabjee
d. Kuldeep Nayar
8. Who was the Constitutional Advisor to the Constituent Assembly in f raming the Indian Constitution?
a. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
b. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
c. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
d. Sir B. N. Rau
9. The Currency of Thailand is
10. Which Inidan music composer has been shortlisted for the 2017 world soundtrack awards – a public choice award?
a. Ismail Darbar
b. Hridaynath Mangeshkar
d. A R Rehman
SECTION III- LOGICAL REASONING
11. If a wall is called window, window is called door, door is called floor floor is called roof and roof is called ventilator. What will a person stand now?
12. A is the son of C, C and Q are sisters. Z is the mother Q, P is the son of Z. which of the following is true
a. P and A are cousins
b. P is the maternal uncle of A
c. Q is the maternal Grandfather of A
d. C and P are sisters
13. Hemant in order to go to university started from his house in the east and came to a crossing the road t left end in a theatre straight ahead is the hospital. In which direction is the university?
14. ? : QEHMDF :: WIDELY : HVCDXK
15 a____ bc ____c_____abb____bca_____