SECTION I- ENGLISH
Directions: Read each sentence and find out whether there is any grammatical error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is ‘5’, i.e. No error. (Ignore the errors of punctuation, if any.)
1. Sharad was entrusted with (1) / the task of coordination yesterday’s programme (2)/ due to certain difficulties (3) / success in this organisation. (4) / No error. (5)
2. One should make (1) / his best efforts if (2) / one wishes to achieve (3) / success in this organisation. (4) / No error. (5)
3. Having deprived from their (1) / homes in the recent earthquake (2) / they had no other option but (3) / to take shelter in a school. (4) / No error. (5)
4. The technician reminded (1) / us where was the (2) / temple and even led (3) / us to the spot (4) / No error. (5)
5. We cannot handle (1) / this complicated case today (2) / unless full details are not given (3) / to us by now (4) / No error. (5)
SECTION II- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE / CURRENT AFFAIRS
6. Which city has become India’s world heritage city by the UNESCO World Heritage committee?
7. The first battle of Panipat took place in:
8. Who was the founder of Brahmo Samaj?
a. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
b. Arvind Ghosh
d. Swami Dayanand Sarswati
9. Which football team has won the 2017 FIFA federations Cup?
10. who will be the new chief election commissioner?
a. Nasim Zaidi
b. SK Khurana
c. OP Rawat
d. Achal Kumar Jyoti
SECTION III- LOGICAL REASONING
11. Remi failed in sociology with 3 marks since we have less strengeth in our college of merely 100 students everybody came to know about this the author assumes that:
a. Remi failed not because of her own deeds but because of extraneous reason.
b. in a place with small strength everybody knows everything about everyone
c. only remi and nobody else failed in sociology
d. very less strength can be boon in some places but is clearly disadvantage here .
12. Show me a rock musician and I will show you a drug addict whoever is a drug addict is foolish on the other hand there has been no doctor who is drug addict
a. all those who are foolish are rock musicians
b. all drug addicts are rock musician
c. no doctor is foolish
d. all rock musicians are foolish
I: Some gorillas are animlas
II: Some animals are giraffe
III: all giraffes are wild animlas
I:some gorillas re giraffe
II: some Giraffes are Gorillas
III: Some Giraffes are not Gorillas
IV: Some wild animals are Giraffe
a. All Follow b. None Follow
c. IV follow d. IV Either II or III follow
14.K is 40 m South west of L if M is 40m South east of L then M is in which direction of K
15. 5, 27, 61, 122, 213, 340, 509, ?