Law encompasses almost all the aspects of social, economic and political world. The world is changing at a rapid pace. If one has to survive and adjust with this fast changing world then one needs to develop his jurisprudential rational. This helps in proper understanding of the society.
Over the past few decades perception towards law has changed considerably and more students are now seeking law as a career option. India has some of the world best law colleges. It is very vital to choose a recognized law college if one is planning to pursue law as a career. Selection of the right law college with best faculty and infrastructure is the first step towards giving an edge to a career in the discipline of law.
Top Law Colleges in India , is the comprehensive list of best Law Colleges in India. The ranking/rating is based on factors like quality of students, research output, industry interface, refereed publications and academic productivity.
Over 2000 RTIs are filed to gather this data as well as publication record from Scopus and Web of Science, patents, NAAC rating score and information from various other trusted sources is collected every year to publish the list of top Law Colleges in India .
Have a look at this comprehensive list of top Law Colleges in India
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore | Bangalore
- NALSAR University of Law | Hyderabad
- Law Centre-1, University of Delhi | Delhi/NCR
- The National Law Institute University, Bhopal | Bhopal
- National Law University | Jodhpur
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences | Kolkata
- Gujarat National Law University | Gandhinagar
- Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University | Varanasi
- ILS Law College | Pune
- Government Law College | Mumbai (All)